[R] About new CRAN mirror site application

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Mar 20 17:37:38 CET 2010

Dear Steve Chen,

you have sent it to the correct address, but the CRAN maintainer who is
in duty for the mirrors may not have had the time to look at it yet.
Please wait for another few days and you will certainly get a response
hear.

Thanks in advance for providing space and bandwidth for the R project.

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges