[R] (no subject)

Terry Therneau therneau at mayo.edu
Fri Mar 19 15:22:01 CET 2010

The change has also been made to coxme.  I'm in the midst of another fix
(should be done by tomorrow) and will get posted to Rforge as soon as
that's done.
  Terry

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:26 AM, Dieter Menne
<dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de> wrote:
> I am trying to use nlme and coxme in one Sweave document. I have read
the
> thread in r-devel on the subject,
>
> http://markmail.org/thread/snchg6ynofrzbf2v
>
> and nlme::fixef works, but I did not understand what workaround to use
when
> I am calling a function in a package that I do not want to change.

We discussed a fix for that which is to add a line to the NAMESPACE
file for any packages that want to define methods for the fixef or
ranef generic.  The line is simply

importFrom(nlme, fixef, ranef)

I thought Terry was going to add that in the coxme sources.