[R] R front end help

Sharpie chuck at sharpsteen.net
Thu Mar 18 21:19:47 CET 2010

rrp wrote:

> hi
> I am doing a project in R language.I need help with creating a front end
> in R language.
> i created a dialog box with file menu n file consists of load ,save and
> quit options. But these options are not working.I try to load my data into
> r using these options but its not working.
> pls help.
> thanks in advance.
> the dialog box looks like below.

Based on the information you have given us, there is no way to help you
because there is no code we can examine or run to try and reproduce your
problem.

Please read the posting guide for this mailing list as it details the
information that we need in order to attempt to answer your questions:

  http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

-Charlie

-----
Charlie Sharpsteen
Undergraduate-- Environmental Resources Engineering
Humboldt State University