[R] two scales for one plot

Bunny, lautloscrew.com bunny at lautloscrew.com
Thu Mar 18 15:40:01 CET 2010

Dear all,

i am looking for a possibility to use two lines in the same plot with different scales. i.e the standard y-axis should represent the line created by vector x and the vertical line vice versa should be used as a second y-axis for the plot of vector y.  I´ve seen that often, particularly in the visualization of timelines (because the x-axis remains the same) and wonder if there´s a possibility to do so in R, too. If I am on the wrong list, please let me know. Thx in advance for any help.

best regards

bunny