[R] How good is R at making publication quality tables?

sue at xlsolutions-corp.com sue at xlsolutions-corp.com
Wed Mar 17 22:04:41 CET 2010

Hi Paul & al,

R-PLUS 3.3 has R publication quality tables with SAS ODS look & feel
and yes you can get  R-PLUS 3.3 Nano trial and keep it free for life.

youtube.com/rplus33 shows you a quick R-PLUS 3.3 demo and you can
request a longer
video by sending us an email.

Download Rplus 3.3 at  http://www.xlsolutions-corp.com/rplustrial.asp
and send
an email to   rplus at experience-rplus.com  for the trial key.

Regards

Sue Turner
Senior Account Manager
XLSolutions Corporation
North American Division
1700 7th Ave
Suite 2100
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone:                206-686-1578         206-686-1578
Email: sue at xlsolutions-corp.com
web: www.xlsolutions-corp.com/rcourses

--- On Wed, 3/17/10, Frank E Harrell Jr <f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu>