[R] Lexis.diagram()

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 21:39:28 CET 2010

I'm pretty sure there are worked examples dealing with age-period-
chohort models in the Epi package. But it appears you already have a
function in mind and it's not clear why you are not looking at the
documentation and positing your question to the package authors?

On Mar 17, 2010, at 4:27 PM, AneSR wrote:

> I have a hypothetical cohort with:
> lo = 1000
> l1 = 900
> l2 = 800 ...
>
> How to represent this cohort with Lexis.diagram function ()

/... in what package
> .. and how to
> calculate rates of age-cohort, cohort-period and period-age.
>
> Regards,
> Ane

... and read the Posting Guide... again?

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT