[R] How good is R at making publication quality tables?

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:01:52 CET 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Paul Miller <pjmiller_57 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Am I right or wrong about this? If I am wrong, can anyone show me some examples of how R can be used to create really nice looking tables? I often make tables of adverse events in clinical trials that have n(%) values in the cells. I'd love to see an example that does a nice job of making that sort of table but would be happy to see any examples that someone might be willing to send to me.
To complement all said up to now, see this documentation [1]. For
clinical trials you might also want to check rreport [2]. There was
also a recent thread [3] on the topic.

[1] http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RcmdrPlugin.Export/RcmdrPlugin.Export.pdf
[2] http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/wiki/Main/Rreport
[3] [R] Use of R in clinical trials