[R] PCA - blank loadings

S Ellison S.Ellison at lgc.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 10:26:43 CET 2010

Which principal component function are you using?

Check the documentation for that and look for the part of the object
that provides the PC's. Those are your loadings.

>>> Xanthe Walker <xanthe.walker at gmail.com> 16/03/2010 23:16:47 >>>
Hi,

I have successfully completed a PCA and printed the loadings, however,
numerous values are blank. I know that this means the values are just
very
small but not equal to zero.

Is there a way to print out the loadings, including the very small
values, I
need them for graphing purposes.

Thanks,
Xan