[R] Save variable in the file

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:30:09 CET 2010

Dear Marize,

It depends a bit on what format you would like to write your data as
and what your goals are.  Try looking at

?save
?write.table

save() will save objects as an R data file, write.table() will write
tables to a file, you can specify the delimiter (e.g., "," for commas,
"\t" for tab, etc.).

What kind of file are you hoping to write to?

Best regards,

Josh

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM, rizesimoes <rizesimoes at uol.com.br> wrote:

>     Hi user's
>
>     I'm learning how to use R and I have a problem with the format file. How
>     do I to write in a file? I have some variables which I would like to write
>     in a file.

>     Att.
>
>     Marize Simões

Joshua Wiley