[R] C# DLL Library

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Tue Mar 16 11:56:46 CET 2010

Hello,

disclaimer: I don't know C# at all and how it might connect to c++, etc ...

For an introductory ride about Rcpp, you can consult the
Rcpp-introduction vignette which you can download from the cran page of
Rcpp or if you have it installed, you can just do:

 > vignette( "Rcpp-introduction", package = "Rcpp" )

For semi-self-explanatory code examples, you can consult our unit tests:

 > system.file( "unitTests", package = "Rcpp" )

For more questions, we have a dedicated mailing list:

Romain

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast