[R] Help needed: Split-split plot analysis

Safe Environment safe.environment at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 06:07:07 CET 2010

Hello,
I am very new to R but would like to use the software to analyse the
attached data. The experiment followed a split-split plot design
There were two blocks and the whole plot is CO2 with two levels. The
sub-plot is soil temperature with three levels and the sub-sub plot is soil
moisture content with three levels (low, intermediate and high-similar for
soil temperature). I had 7 plants per treatment combination and 252 plants
in total. CO2, soil temperature and moisture are fixed factors. Blocks are
always random.
What package do I need to perform a split-split plot analysis? Can someone
help me with the code for the analysis? Thank you.

Sincerely,

Forest Member