[R] speed

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Wed Mar 10 15:50:43 CET 2010

Your choice of subject line alone shows some people that you missed some
small details from the posting guide. The ability to notice small details
may be important for you to demonstrate in future.  Any answer in this
thread is unlikely to be found by a topic search on subject lines alone
since "speed" is a single word.

One fast way to increase your reputation is to contribute.  You now have an
opportunity.  If you follow Jim's good advice, discover the answer for
yourself, and post it back to the group, changing the subject line so that
its easier for others to find in future,  thats one way you can contribute
and increase your reputation.  If you don't do that, thats your choice. It
is entirely up to you. Whatever action you take next, even doing nothing is
an action, it is visible in public for everyone to search back and find out
within seconds.

HTH

news:hn6fp4$2gp$1 at dough.gmane.org...