[R] Help! I need to use R to calculate a recursive function!

Sharpie chuck at sharpsteen.net
Wed Mar 10 02:13:06 CET 2010

anan1986 wrote:

> I tried! but my solution is not correc!

What is not correct?  What did you try? You need to supply us with details!

Specifically, the details that are mentioned in the posting guide for this
mailing list:

  http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

"Data! Data! Data!" he cried impatiently. "I can't make bricks without
clay."
  -Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Copper Beeches

-----
Charlie Sharpsteen
Undergraduate-- Environmental Resources Engineering
Humboldt State University