[R] Cox Calibration regression test & double graphs

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 19:39:15 CET 2010

A) Please do not highjack threads. Post new topics for new questions.

B) Calibration plots are very easy for either logistic regression or
Cox models when using the calibrate function in either Harrell's rms
or Design packages. (Not sure about how well they play with survfit
objects, but you ought to be able to apply the same methods.)

--
David.