[R] Help! I turned my data into junk!

Albin Blaschka albin.blaschka at standortsanalyse.net
Tue Mar 9 14:12:47 CET 2010

Am 09.03.2010 03:49, schrieb Brienne:

> I posted my data for a midterm into notepad and it turned into symbols.  The
> other bit I posted turned out just fine, but for some reason this one messed
> up.  I need this stuff for a class.  Anyone know how to get my data back.
> Please help soon!

Hello!

You copied it from where? With Ctrl-C / Ctrl-V, you are on windows, I
assume? Just a wild guess: You have a problem with encodings: What
happens if you copy it back from where ever you fetched the data?
But not to give hope place, I think you (better your data) are/is
lost... But without knowing the source, nothing more can be said...

Albin