[R] RGtk2:::gdkColorToString throws an error

Wincent ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:29:13 CET 2010

Dear Michael, thanks. I have installed gtk+ 2-12.9 revision 2 from
http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/, it still doesn't work.
I tried gtk2-runtime-2.16.6-2010-02-24-ash.exe from
http://gtk-win.sourceforge.net/home/index.php/en/Downloads, it did not
solve the issue neither.

Could you please give me more hints?  My OS is windows vista.

Regards

Ronggui

--
Wincent Ronggui HUANG