[R] questions about "Cusum"

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Mon Mar 8 22:58:09 CET 2010

I've found the "surveillance" package useful for monitoring walk-in
clinic visits in our county as the influenza pandemic evolved. It might
serve your needs for monitoring IFI (invasive fungal infections?) in
your hospital.

--Chris
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
425 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY  13904
cryanatbinghamtondotedu

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]