[R] Nonparametric generalization of ANOVA

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri Mar 5 20:56:31 CET 2010

Matthew Dowle wrote:
> John,
>
> So you want BlueSky to change their name to "Paul Smith" at "New York
> University",   just to give a totally random, false name, example,  and then
> you will be happy ?  I just picked a popular, real name at a real, big
> place.   Are you, or is anyone else,  going to check its real ?

Matthew that is poorly stated.  We want real names backed up by
affiliations that if anyone wanted to check they could.  It is just
common courtesy, and helps some of us feel good about helping others.

Frank

--
Frank E Harrell Jr   Professor and Chairman        School of Medicine