[R] What does "Odp" mean?

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri Mar 5 14:16:36 CET 2010

Hi

It is the same as Re:. Normal mail clients put Re: but I have to use Lotus
Notes and as it is set to local language where Odp is abbreviation for
Odpoved which means Response it put Odp to each of my outgoing mails.

Sorry for confusion but to get rid of it our IT guys wold need to make
some special adjustments and you know IT guys :-)

Regards
Petr