[R] nu-SVM crashes in e1071

David Meyer david.meyer at wu.ac.at
Thu Mar 4 15:24:57 CET 2010

For the records: this was a bug in e1071 (which is already fixed & new
version on CRAN).

Best
David

--
Priv.-Doz. Dr. David Meyer
Department of Information Systems and Operations

WU
Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
Vienna University of Economics and Business
Augasse 2-6, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43-1-313-36-4393
Fax: +43-1-313-36-90-4393
HP:  http://ec.wu.ac.at/~meyer