[R] parallel computing--help

Adam D. I. Kramer adik at ilovebacon.org
Wed Mar 3 03:27:13 CET 2010

Hi Sayan,

 	Just stumbled upon this email, three months old, since I was having
the same problem, and noticed you hadn't been answered.  I was able to solve
this problem by noting that the "snow" library was not installed on the
nodes--it has to be installed everywhere.

So, you need to ssh to the "ip to another computer on the network ", then be
sure the same version of R and the snow package are installed on that
computer, and THEN it should work.

Good luck!

--Adam