[R] Emacs for R

David Cross d.cross at tcu.edu
Tue Mar 2 04:01:27 CET 2010

There exist a number of resources on the web for ESS, which one can
find easily with a Google search on "Emacs Speaks Statistics."  Three
articles that did not turn up in my search just now are:

A. J. Rossini et al. Emacs Speaks Statistics ..., Unpublished, 2001,
University of Washington (rossini at u.washington.edu)
A. J. Rossini et al. Emacs Speaks Statistics ..., Journal of
Computational and Graphical Statistics, 2004, 13(1), 247-261.
R. M. Heidberger. Emacs Speaks Statistics ..., DSC 2001 Proceedings of
the 2nd International Workshop on Distributed Statistical Computing,
March 15-17, Vienna, Austria

Cheers

David Cross
d.cross at tcu.edu