[R] Finding Lower Envelope of Points on a Plot?

Asha Sharma ans62 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 30 22:02:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to answer my question. I was
maybe not very clear in the way I framed my question. By plot, I meant
an x-y plot with a cloud of points which should have a linear lower
envelope. Is there a way to both plot as well as get the parameters of
the lower envelope (intercept, slope, etc.) and to also set the
percentage of points outside it?

Thanks!

Asha