[R] help on naivebayes function in R

Aadhithya sistaadhi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:16:56 CEST 2010

I have written a code in R for classifying microarray data using naive
bayes, the code is given below:
cl <- c(c(rep("ALL",10), rep("AML",10)));
cl <- factor(cl)
model <- NaiveBayes(train,cl);
pred<-predict(model,test,type = "raw");
everything is working fine I am able to build the model and predict also but
I am not able to get the confusion matrix using table function.its giving me
the following error when I execute the line "table(pred,cl)"
Error in sort.list(unique.default(x), na.last = TRUE) :
  'x' must be atomic for 'sort.list'
Have you called 'sort' on a list?
I am not sure where I am going wrong. I want the confusion matrix using
table function but I am not able to get it . Please help me . I will be
really grateful .Thanks in advance.