[R] Need help for SVM code for microarray classification

Aadhithya sistaadhi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:47:38 CEST 2010

Hello Steve
   Thanks for quick responses its really helping me out .Ya I made the
necessary changes you had mentioned. I was not sure of that 'type' argument
where u had told me to set it to SVM . Do you mean I have to give that
argument in this line "cl <- c(c(rep("ALL",10), rep("AML",10)));" and when I
ran the code the following output I had got :
result:
pred  ALL AML
  ALL   7   5
  AML   3   5
Does this mean that 7 samples of ALL from test file has been classified as
ALL and 5 samples of ALL are classified as AML and so on or is there any
other way we can interpret this result .  I am sorry I am troubling you a
lot  but seriously its a very timely help I am really thankful to you.

-Aadhithya