[R] Remove observations deemed influential by influential.measure

GL pflugg at shands.ufl.edu
Tue Jun 29 19:10:47 CEST 2010

dbs is an existing dataframe. I fit a lm and looked at influential
observations. I want now to delete the influential observations from dbs,
fit another lm, and see how different the results are. What is the syntax to
remove the influential observations from dbs?

fit <- lm(NI ~ PG + log(TG), data=dbs)
fit.influential.observations <- influence.measures(fit)

dbs.without.influential.observations <- ?????