[R] Zoo series to a date time stamp that is regular

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 00:47:40 CEST 2010

Now there are duplicates.  I am having a really hard time with this.
I want to keep the index the same if it lies on a 15min interval and
round up or down to the closest interval.

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis