[R] How to run Bibtex with pdfLatex in StatEt/MikTex on Windows ?

Paul paul at paulhurley.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 21:40:21 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm running R2.10, Eclipse, StatEt and MikTex 2.8 to create Sweave
documents, and everything seems to work great, until today...

I was trying to add citations from a Bibtex file, but I just got [?]
citations.  However, if I open the .tex file that StatEt created in
MikTex and run the latex+bibtex+pdflatex command, the citations are present.

Does anyone know how to either configure StatEt to run bibtex or to
somehow fix this ?

Thanks

Paul.