[R] Stacked Histogram, multiple lines for dates of news stories?

Hadley Wickham hadley at rice.edu
Mon Jun 28 18:58:17 CEST 2010

Hi Simon,

Here are two ways to do that with ggplot:

qplot(test2, data = test_df, geom = "freqpoly", colour = test,
binwidth = 30, drop = F)
qplot(test2, data = test_df, geom = "bar", fill = test, binwidth = 30)

binwidth is in days.  If you want to bin by other intervals (like
months), I'd recommend doing so before plotting.

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/