[R] Euclidean Distance Matrix Analysis (EDMA) in R?

gokhanocakoglu ocakoglu at uludag.edu.tr
Sat Jun 26 08:41:05 CEST 2010

I am using EDMA for comparing the interlandmark distances of two forms.
Actually there is a software called EDMA of course developed by Lele and
Richstmeier but main point is I am trying to solve quite different problem
on the same data set using R and EDMA so data entry format of EDMA software
is different than R format, every trial(for every different data set) I have
to set the data entry format according to EDMA.
Now I am checking Julien Claud's book named Morphometrics with R
(http://www.springer.com/statistics/life+sciences,+medicine+%26+health/book/978-0-387-77789-4)
there is a section about EDMA and hopefully I am trying the reach same
results with EDMA using EDMA software...