[R] fatal error: unable to restore saved data

Phil Spector spector at stat.berkeley.edu
Sat Jun 26 00:11:33 CEST 2010

Albert -
    The message refers to a file specifically called ".RData".
Files with subscripts of .rdata are not related.
    You can see your current working directory by typing

getwd()

at the R prompt.

    I'm not sure where "rattle" enters into the picture.

 					- Phil Spector
 					 Statistical Computing Facility
 					 Department of Statistics
 					 UC Berkeley