[R] Wilcoxon signed rank test and its requirements

Atte Tenkanen attenka at utu.fi
Fri Jun 25 08:22:56 CEST 2010

BTW. If there is not so weak test that would be suitable for my purpose (because of the ties and the shape of the data), could I proceed this way:

It is also worth of comparing different samples taken from the data. Since the mean and sd of the data are available, could I approximate p-values using z- or t-test, just to compare several different samples?

Atte