[R] Applying forecast functions to columns in a data frame

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 16:41:35 CEST 2010

On Jun 22, 2010, at 10:32 AM, Henrique Dallazuanna wrote:

> Try this:
>
> lapply(DF, auto.arima)

I cannot comment on the relative merits of auto.arima or the forecast
function, but I did notice that earlier today that Gabor Grothendieck
(who, I suspect, could comment knowledgeably) mentioned the latter's
use in a similar context:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2010-June/243252.html

--

David Winsemius, MD