[R] Interactive R Learning Website

Lanna Jin lannajin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 22:28:33 CEST 2010

Hey all,

Here's a website I've been working on for the NPS to help move them toward
using R (took some of T. Philippi's stuff and spruced it up a bit; also
added some of my own material).  I've tried to integrate interactivity in
the website to help make learning R less painful (tooltip for parsing the
language structure, etc).  It hasn't really been proofread yet and is still
under a great deal of construction, but comments, suggestions, criticism
welcome!

(Note: the index is a little dry, but take a look at the "Learn R" pages,
ex: graphics_ex.cfm)

http://science.nature.nps.gov/im/monitor/stats/sandbox

Thanks!

Lanna Jin