[R] Problem calling R from within perl script on Windows

Erik Iverson eriki at ccbr.umn.edu
Fri Jun 18 23:04:02 CEST 2010

Someone with more Windows and/or Perl experience will be of more use,
but guessing here:

1) Try calling system with a program that echoes the path, perhaps the
system command is not using the same path variable as you think.

2) specify the full path to R (using proper escaping of backslashes
and/or spaces as necessary), and see if that helps at all.