[R] Pretty printing progress

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jun 17 18:13:50 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Doran, Harold <HDoran at air.org> wrote:
> Hi Barry:
>
> I don't think so. In addition to what I put in the example below, there are some other diagnostics I want to print to screen as the optimization proceeds. I don't see in the help page whether that is possible in this function. Am I missing something?

 Nope.

 Except maybe do something with tkProgressBar? example(tkProgressBar)
shows how to set the progress bar text, so you could display your
likelihood diagnostics there.

 I sit corrected: plyr's progress bars are in the right place -
they're just tkProgressBars (and others) wrapped up for plyr.

Barry