[R] R licensing query

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Jun 17 18:11:47 CEST 2010

Pardon my english but you're working for idiots.  I'd look elsewhere if
there are other options.  IT departments should be here to help get
things done, not to help prevent good work from being done.

Frank

--
Frank E Harrell Jr   Professor and Chairman        School of Medicine