[R] R software

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:53:19 CEST 2010

This is not a problem of R, but of your own computer. If it is a
corrupted download, it might be stored in the temporary internet
files. Delete all temporary internet files and try to download again.
If that doesn't work, you'll have to dive into the Windows itself.
That error can have numerous causes, including a virus, a corrupted
hard drive or a failing network card. On XP, this problem occurs more
often and is said to be related to the coexistence of two firewalls
(the original windoze one and a custom installed one) on the same
computer.

If deleting the temporary internet files doesn't help, you better get
some tech help. This list ain't going to get you much further.
Cheers
Joris

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Gulbanu Rys <gulbanur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded several times your program R-2.11.1 32.exe, after the
> download when I click on the exe file  I always receive the following error:
> "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program".
>
> Could you help me to download English or Russian version for Windows
> (intel865). You may send a link.
>

> Best regards,
>

> --
> Gulbanu