[R] multiple plots without for loops

Peter Alspach Peter.Alspach at plantandfood.co.nz
Wed Jun 16 05:39:14 CEST 2010

Tena koe Sherri

You could turn on graphics recording (if you are using Windows click
History on the graphics window and choose recording).  Then you can page
up/down to view them.  If you save.image on exit, you'll probably want
to rm(.SavedPlots) (I think that's the correct name.  ls(all=TRUE) will
confirm it) first.

Peter Alspach