[R] meta analysis with repeated measure-designs?

Gerrit Hirschfeld Gerrit.Hirschfeld at uni-muenster.de
Mon Jun 14 10:58:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

thanks for the references I will try the sensitivitiy-analysis in R and try out winbugs if that does not work (little afraid of switching programmes).

I also had an idea for a reasonable estimate of the correlations. Some studies report both results from paired t-tests and means and SDs, and thus allow to calculate two estimates for d one based on M and SD alone the other on t. The difference between the two estimates should be systematically related to the correlations of measures.

I will keep you posted, if I have a solution or hit a wall.

efachristo and dank je wel!

Gerrit