[R] HOW to install RSQLite database

david.jessop at ubs.com david.jessop at ubs.com
Fri Jun 11 11:12:27 CEST 2010

Are you asking how to install the RSQLite package or how to create a
SQLite database?  The two are somewhat distinct questions. RSQLite is
just a package of functions for R to be able to access data in an SQLite
database. There isn't a separate SQLite program - just a library that is
compiled into RSQLite.