[R] back transforming arcsine transformations in metafor

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT) Wolfgang.Viechtbauer at STAT.unimaas.nl
Thu Jun 10 13:15:24 CEST 2010

Dear Chris,

Just define the following function:

transf.iasin <- function(x) {
   z <- sin(x)^2
   return(z)
}

to give the inverse of the arcsine transformation. Then specify this function under the atransf argument.

I will add the transf.iasin() function to the package.

Best,

--
Wolfgang Viechtbauer                        http://www.wvbauer.com/
Department of Methodology and Statistics    Tel: +31 (43) 388-2277