[R] color of histgram in Psych package (pairs.panels)

William Revelle lists at revelle.net
Wed Jun 9 01:47:01 CEST 2010

At 10:56 AM +0800 6/8/10, elaine kuo wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I searched the archives but found no answers.
>How to modify the hisgram color of function pairs.panels of Psych package ?
>
>I tried col() but it was the line color modified.
>
>Thanks.

Elaine Elaine,

Good question.

  Right now, without going into the function and changing the color in
the col="cyan" line in the pairs.hist.density function and then
copying the entire set of functions back into your workspace,  it can
not be done. (That is to say, it can be done, but it is a pain.)

I am about to release psych version  1.0-89 , probably this weekend,
and  have added this feature to it.

In the meantime, if you want the fixed version of pairs.panels, I can
just send it to you.

Bill