[R] (no subject)

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 22:33:53 CEST 2010

OK, as you're new:

1) this is a list about R, not about statistics.
2) it looks awkwardly much like a homework assignment. People tend to
be not really keen on solving those ones.
3) READ THE POSTING GUIDELINES. Seriously, read them.

As a tip : go through the archives and search on zero inflated
negative binomial or ZINB. You'll find tons of discussions about the
code, including very recent ones.

Cheers
Joris

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 3:19 PM, cahyo kristiono
<cahyo_kristiono at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Sirs
>
> First herewith I'll introduce myself. My name is Kristiono, I want ask you to help me how to get  ZINB (Zero Inflated Negative Binomial) regression modeling step by step.
> Anyway, I get some trouble to get step by step about
> 1.    How to get the log likelihood function of ZINB (step by step)
> 2.    How to get first derivative, second derifative to get MLE by Newton Raphson (step by step)
> 3.    Syntax program
>
> I want ask you to help me please to solve my trouble above, because I'm very realy need it soon.
>  I will thank you a lot for your help.
>  Sincerely.
> Kristiono

Ghent University