[R] HTMLStart with TinnR

RGtk2User iagoconde at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 20:37:15 CEST 2010

Im developing an application with R and Gtk+. It's just a simple GUI which
helps new users to interactuate with R. Thing is, when you do a statistical
analysis, I also want to provide a HTML report, but HTMLStart doesnt work
propperly when executing from TinnR. It does create the file but not empty,
I've tried some examples from different websites, and it's always the same..
it works if I execute it from the R prompt, but doesnt when it comes to
execute it from TinnR. So, any ideas? Im trying to divide the internal code
of the HTMLStart function to find out where it crashes, but I couldnt find
it yet. Thanks in advance