[R] R plotting on linux, regardless of architecture of local machine

vaneet vaneet.lotay at mountsinai.org
Fri Jun 4 20:53:00 CEST 2010

I can try having an X server locally, but what are the other options?  Isn't
there anything that can be installed on Linux to be able to display graph
windows in R without too much trouble?  As I said I was looking for a
solution to benefit many users not just me as I can't assume or expect
everyone logging in to the linux machine to have a local X server running.

Thanks