[R] (no subject)

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 18:07:09 CEST 2010

I don't have any idea where you came up with superpose.ep - rseek.org
doesn't return any results for a function of that name.

If you check the package information for gplots you'll see that
plotCI() is available to plot error bars.

There's also the errbar() function from hmisc, and probably several
others.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee