[R] mvbutils and trackObjs

Tony Plate taplate at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 03:46:00 CEST 2010

trackObjs will not work together with mvbutils -- both use active
bindings to store objects on disk, and I would expect that trying to use
both together would cause all sort of nasty conflicts.  I would think it
would be possible to fold the creation/modification time recording from
trackObjs into mvbutils, but it would probably be a significant amount
of work.

-- Tony Plate