[R] Programming Statistical Functions

hector hector at ceam.es
Fri Jul 30 13:53:06 CEST 2010

Hello,
I'm new in R. I'm meteorological modeller and i will calculate some
statistics for my model results.
These statistis are the follow:

ANB: Average Normalized Absolute BIAS
MNB: Mean Normalized BIAS
MNE: Mean Normalised Error
STDE: Standard Deviation of Error
FB: Fractional BIAS
MG: Geometric Mean BIAS
VG: Geometric Variance
SKVAR: Skill Variance
RMSE: Root Mean Square Error
NMSE: Normalized Mean Square Error
r: Correlation Coefficient
CV: Coeficient of Variation
FAC2: Fractional Predictions within a factor of two of observations
Hc: Hit Rate
IOA: Index of Agreement
Au: Unpaired Peak Concentration Accuracy
As: Spatially-paired Peak Concentration Accuracy

And their expressions are in the upload file:
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n2307880/Statistics.doc Statistics.doc

I think that someone was developed this statistical functions for use in R,
but if don't exist, someone help me to programme it? Thank you!