[R] Need a help to plot bar for time series Rain data

Nyanzura nyanzura at rocketmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:51:19 CEST 2010

Hey Guys,
I am quite new to R, am trying to plot a bar plot for my monthly rainfall
data from 1920 to 1990. For every year I have the data from January to
December. I have created this code:

data<-read.table("C://R//Data//Rain.txt", header=TRUE)
data<-data[,2:13]
Rdata<-data[1,]
for(i in 2:79){Rdata<-c(Rdata,data[i,])}
times<-ts(Rdata,start=1920,frequency=12)
pdf("plot_Rain",width=20,height=5)
barplot(times)

I am getting this error:

Error in barplot.default(times) : 'height' must be a vector or a matrix

Could anyone please tell me how should I specify/write the code to plot the
bars??

Thank you in advance for your time!

Nyanzura